Central Office Update
Beginning Monday, May 4, 2020
New Operating Hours
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Safety Requirements for Customers
- Face coverings required during time of visit
- Please do not enter Central office. Stand at the entrance and we will collect your items and take payment from there.
- One customer at a time
- Maintain 6 feet between people while waiting
- Please stay home if you are symptomatic of Covid-19
Thank you for your understanding and patience
- Online Meetings: please call or email Central Office at 937-222-2211, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 24th Annual Woman to Woman Luncheon will not take place at Sinclair Community College this year due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Unity Subscribers who usually pick up their copies at Central Office can have the April issue mailed if they send a mailing address to DaytonUnity@gmail.com
- Due to concerns about COVID-19, some AA groups are temporarily suspending their meetings. Closures will be posted if they are received. Some meetings have contact phone numbers you may call to see if that meeting is cancelled. Please email updates to email@example.com
- Online AA Meetings with Corporate Accounts (like Zoom) Members are creating online meetings through applications such as Zoom.Please know that using a company account is against the 7th Tradition of being self-supporting through our own contributions. Personal accounts are within the guidelines of the 7th Tradition
Dayton Intergroup is an association of representatives from any official AA meeting within its area. The area covered is Xenia, Ohio west to the Indiana State line. The southern border runs through Middletown. The area extends north to Troy. Within this area there are currently 391 meetings per week at 154 locations.