Central Office Update
New Operating Hours Beginning Monday, August 3, 2020:
Central Office will be open Monday through Friday from 9 AM- 4 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday.
Safety Requirements for Customers
- Face coverings required during time of visit
- Please do not enter Central office. Stand at the entrance and we will collect your items and take payment from there.
- One customer at a time
- Maintain 6 feet between people while waiting
- Please stay home if you are symptomatic of Covid-19
Thank you for your understanding and patience
- Online Meetings: please call or email Central Office at 937-222-2211, email@example.com
- Unity Subscribers who usually pick up their copies at Central Office can have the April issue mailed if they send a mailing address to DaytonUnity@gmail.com
- Due to concerns about COVID-19, some AA groups are temporarily suspending their meetings. Closures will be posted if they are received. Some meetings have contact phone numbers you may call to see if that meeting is cancelled. Please email updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online AA Meetings with Corporate Accounts (like Zoom) Members are creating online meetings through applications such as Zoom.Please know that using a company account is against the 7th Tradition of being self-supporting through our own contributions. Personal accounts are within the guidelines of the 7th Tradition
Dayton Intergroup is an association of representatives from any official AA meeting within its area. The area covered is Xenia, Ohio west to the Indiana State line. The southern border runs through Middletown. The area extends north to Troy. Within this area there are currently 401 meetings per week at 158 locations.